Also known as a juice fast. It is a method to treat diseases through an exclusive diet of fruit and vegetable juices.
It is one of the most effective ways to restore health and rejuvenate the body. An exclusive diet of raw fruit and vegetable juices produces a much quicker recovery from diseases and cleansing and regeneration of tissues more effective than fasting in pure water.
Juices derived from plants and fruit juices have their medicinal properties. Certain liquids are helpful for specific conditions. In addition to its healing power in specific medical conditions, raw fruit and vegetable juices have a refreshing and rejuvenating effect on body functions.
How to do it?
When taking a raw juice therapy, the prescribed juice should be taken every 2-3 hours, which means you can drink juice 5-6 times a day.
You can drink a glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice first thing in the morning to help cleanse toxins. A teaspoon of vinegar and a small pinch of cayenne pepper can be added optionally.
The juice can be 250 ml at the beginning and can be increased slowly (50 ml each time) until 500-600 ml are taken each time.
Juice therapy can be continued for 30 to 40 days without side effects. The patient should take adequate rest during the raw juice therapy.
Benefits of the jugoterapia
Fruit and vegetable juices are extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and natural sugars and provide the necessary details for the body’s healing activity and cell regeneration, which speeds recovery.
- They do not require digestion, and almost all of their vital nutrients are absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
- Normalize all body functions.
- They are extremely rich in alkaline elements. This is highly beneficial to normalize the pH balances in the blood and tissues since there is excess acidity in most conditions of many serious diseases.
- They contain certain natural medicines, plant hormones, and antibiotics. For example, beans contain a substance similar to insulin.
- The pancreas needs certain hormones to produce insulin that are present in cucumber and onion juices. Fresh juices of garlic, onion, radish, and tomato contain antibiotic substances.
The raw juices act as a cleansing agent and immediately eliminate toxins from the system. This often results in pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, weight loss, headache, fever, weakness, insomnia, and bad breath.
These reactions, part of the cleansing process, should not be suppressed by using drugs. They will end when the body can expel all the toxins.
Reasons for a juice therapy
- To prevent and cure cancer.
- To fight against germs and strengthen the immune system.
- For anti-aging and longevity.
- For anti-stress and mental comfort.
- To relieve body pain.
- For the health and beauty of the skin, hair, and nails.
- For stronger bones.
- For energy and vivacity.
- To solve digestive problems.
- All juices should be consumed fresh. Canned and frozen juices should not be used.
- Preferably, only new, organically grown fruits and vegetables should be used. Non-organic nutrients should be cleaned very well.
- The juices should be prepared and stored without the possibility of oxidation and should be consumed as soon as possible.
- The nutritional quality of the juices has a significant effect on the results of the treatment. In the case of inefficient juice extraction, it is possible that essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes are missing and that the expected results of the treatment are not obtained.
- If the juices are too sweet, they should be diluted in 50: 50 water or mixed with other less sweet juices. This is especially important in specific conditions like diabetes, hypoglycemia, arthritis, and high blood pressure.