Are you into blogging about fitness, nutrition, or anything to do with wellness and style? Do you have some cool ideas that you think our readers would love? Awesome, we’re always on the lookout for fresh perspectives. Just give us a shout, and let’s chat about what you’ve got. I can’t wait to hear from you!
What ScopeHeal Looks for in Advertised Content:
We’re looking for strong, well-researched guest posts with actionable tips that provide clear examples of the points you’re trying to make. We prefer the content of more than 1,000 words.
Your post should be 100% original not published anywhere else. After that, if you’d like to republish your articles on your personal blog or other websites, please add a short disclaimer at the end of the post and link back to your original content on the ScopeHeal blog.
- Original content ONLY! and researched as well.
- If you make a claim, back it up with links to research or case studies that confirm and back up your claims.
- Show us examples (visuals) of what you mean.
- The best blog posts include examples. But please avoid citing our competition as examples. We’ll help you out with this. 🙂
Our focus is on About Fitness and Health
What we cover:
- Women Health
- Home Remedies
- Beauty & Fashion
What we don’t publish:
- Adult Niches
- Weapons, Firearms, Ammunition, or Fireworks
- Illegal or Objectionable Products
- Fraudulent, Deceptive, illicit, misleading, or offensive material that discriminates, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, material status, or disability
- Unreasonable, Unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- Advertisements that strobe or flash
- Advertisements that contain spyware or adware
- Advertisements that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” cures
- Advertisements that mimic computer functions that would be reasonable for the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
What you will get:
- We will share your Guest Contributions on our social media handles.
- You will get a reference link from this post in the form of a dofollow link.
- If you do a great job, we are happy to talk to you about working together in the future.
Our blog resonates with a diverse audience who are passionate about leading a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Primarily, our readers are individuals keen on fitness and nutrition, seeking practical advice and insights to enhance their physical well-being.
Women, particularly those interested in health and wellness, form a significant part of our community, often looking for reliable information on women’s health issues and effective home remedies. Additionally, our content attracts those intrigued by holistic wellness and self-care, extending into the library of beauty and fashion.
Our readers value authentic, well-researched content that helps them make informed decisions about their health, appearance, and overall lifestyle.
Perfect! Then submit your topic ideas along with outlines using the mail [email protected].
If we decide that it’s the right fit, we’ll get back to you to discuss the next steps and what we’ll need from you to get your banner ads/sponsored content published.
While we’re at it, here’s a handy formatting guide to help you put your best foot forward when submitting your drafts 🙂
Important note: We reserve the right to edit, update, alter or remove any articles on our site at any time. We will of course contact you and let you know in this case.