How to Sleep Better Are you looking for a sleeping pill?
Still do not know that sleepless nights because of insomnia can have their days counted, simply adopting a balanced and varied diet, in addition to rescue some small tips to sleep better . To have a quiet night is recommended: have a varied and balanced diet where you must take into account the quantity and schedules, in addition to avoiding a sedentary lifestyle.
To combat insomnia should include the inclusion of foods rich in tryptophan, which help to relax and should avoid those that impair sleep, such as coffee or black tea, rich in caffeine or xanthine, or other stimulant drinks such as cola drinks or guaraná. The inclusion of legumes in a meal like dinner makes it lighter and is very easy, whether in soups, stews or salads. Legumes have nutritional properties that can improve the nightmare of insomnia and drowsiness during the day:
- They are rich in folic acid, essential for the functioning of the nervous system.
- They also have these minerals (magnesium, zinc, copper, calcium and iron) that improve the quality and duration of rest.
- They provide vitamin B1 (thiamine) can fight anxiety and leave the body relaxed. Having a quiet night should also be scheduled during the day.
Many people need a sleeping pill although it is preferable that this is the last option. We all know that quality of life affects the ability to work and concentration. Experts say that, to keep the body and mind healthy, you need a good rest for 7-9 hours per night. Therefore, it is time to invest in a careful diet and change some unfavorable habits.
Advice and advice to sleep well
- Do not go to bed hungry or your stomach is too full. This trick is very important, many times better than any sleeping pill.
- Do not abuse liquids before going to bed, to wake up less times to go to the bathroom.
- Coffee, strong tea, alcoholic or energy drinks should not be part of the diet.
- Practice a physical activity on a regular basis. A walk that does not require much physical effort half an hour before going to bed can do wonders.
- If you are overweight, making an effort to lose a few pounds will promote sleep. Remember that obesity increases the risk of several diseases with respect to sleep.
- Beware of over-processed, spicy or high-fat foods or sugar.
- Do not eat at least two hours before bedtime.
- Prepare and adapt the room as a ritual, promotes a relaxed atmosphere and improves the quality of sleep.
- Try to go to bed and always wake up at the same time, this will help you as a good habit.