It is an auxiliary medicine in the treatment of digestive disorders.
Digestive disorders include:
- Flatulence or emission of gases.
- Poor digestion from foods with excess fat.
Side effects of onoton
The following are some possible side effects of onoton:
- Abdominal discomfort, nausea, and vomiting.
- Oral and perianal irritation, particularly in babies.
- Colonic strictures may occur, mainly in children with cystic fibrosis who receive high doses of pancreatin preparations.
- Hyperuricemia and hyperuricosuria can occur.
Onoton drug interactions
It can affect the oral absorption of folic acid when taken together and; the hypoglycemic effect of Acarbose Antagonises.
The onoton is contraindicated in cases of:
Acute pancreatitis or acute exacerbation of the chronic pancreatic disease.
Mechanism of action of onoton
Pancreatic enzymes hydrolyze fats into glycerol and fatty acids, break down proteins into peptides, proteoses, and derivatives, and convert starch into dextrins and sugars.
- Avoid high doses in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Maintain adequate hydration.
- Some products contain pork protein.
- Heat Inactivated: Do not mix with hot food or liquids.
- It can irritate the oral mucosa: it should not be kept in the mouth.
- Pregnancy and lactation: consult a doctor.
Presentation, composition, and dosage of onoton
- Boxed presentation of 20 enteric-coated tablets.
- Contiene Pancreatina 175 mg, Hemicelulasa 50 mg, Simeticona 25 mg.
- Dosage and route of administration: the one indicated by the doctor.
Description of its components
Simethicone: Allows gas bubbles in the stomach and intestines to merge more efficiently, allowing easy gas passage. Simethicone relieves painful pressure caused by excess gas in the stomach and intestines. Simethicone is for use in babies, children, and adults.
Pancreatin: it is a combination of digestive enzymes (proteins). These enzymes are usually produced by cancer and are essential for digesting fats, proteins, and sugars.
Pancreatin is used to replace digestive enzymes when the body does not have enough of its own. Specific medical causes can cause this lack of enzymes, such as cystic fibrosis, pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, or pancreatic surgery.
Pancreatin can be used to treat a condition called steatorrhea (fatty loose stools).
Hemicellulose is a non-cellulosic polysaccharide that appears in cell walls composed of hexoses and pentoses, which are closely associated with cellulose (hence the name hemicellulose).
In most cases, it is also bound to uronic acids.
Restoring health with onoton
Our body is a network of many different tubes interconnected; even if one of the tubes is disturbed, the whole body feels it. These tubes are responsible for making the person sick or keeping them healthy.
One of those critical tubes is our digestive system, responsible for digesting everything we eat. If this tube becomes weak or has a problem, the body suffers severe consequences.
Several digestive disorders occur due to poor functioning of the digestive system, including; diarrhea and constipation (the most common), bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, gas, heartburn / acid reflux, and many others.
In severe cases, these digestive problems create a disorder in the body that leads to various allergies, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, skin rashes, acne, chronic fatigue, mood disorders, autism, dementia, cancer, etc.
Onoton is an excellent medicine to overcome digestive disorders; it is a proven medicine that millions of people suffer from the problem. Digestive disorders are a global problem.
Digestive disorders can occur due to many causes; some of them include:
- A diet high in sugar and calories but low in fiber and poor nutrients.
- Chronic low-grade infections cause an overgrowth of bacteria, parasites, or yeast in the small intestine leading to severe diseases.
- Overuse medications, including anti-inflammatory drugs, steroids, antibiotics, and hormones.
- Zinc deficiency in the body can lead to defects in digestive functions.
Onoton cures all digestive disorders caused by pancreatic insufficiency, chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic fibrosis, and post pancreatectomy.
Staying healthy is important; one should focus on eating whole, unprocessed foods, including nuts, beans, fruits, and vegetables.